If you’ve booked a place at any of our gatherings, here are a few practical things you’ll need to know ahead of coming along:
- The latest government guidelines require people to wear a face covering when you are in the building, unless you are exempt. Please bring one with you.
- There will be two ways to access the building; one will be through the larger doors at the far right-hand end of the building as you look at it from Gilmore Place, and the other will be via the smaller door on the far left-hand end, which is on street level. The street-level door provides access to our internal stairlift, meaning you can get into the main hall without using stairs.
- The building will open 15 minutes before the service begins.
- When you arrive, someone will be there to welcome you and take a note that you’re here, for NHS Test & Protect contact tracing purposes.
- We’re required to observe social distancing at all times while we’re in the building. Chairs will be set out two metres apart, and we’d encourage you not to move them unless it’s to sit with others in your household. Once you’ve chosen your seats, we’d also ask that you don’t move around between chairs before the service starts, to reduce the risk to others.
- If after booking you find that you can no longer attend, you can cancel your sign-up and release your ticket back into the booking system via the confirmation email you received.
- If you would benefit from reserving our one available parking space, please contact the church office in advance. Find out more about getting to our building here.
We’ve also put together some FAQs for parents and carers of young children who are considering attending an in-person service.
If you have any other questions, contact the church office.